Wednesday, March 31, 2010

85 Degrees Today!

March 31 - 85 degrees in St. Louis living up to its reputation of never knowing what you will get weather-wise. It is still 81 outside at 9:30 PM. I actually was able to ride my bike today in bike shorts and a t-top, no socks AND I was sweaty. I'm pretty sure it will be in the 90s before we know it. But for today, it was very enjoyable.

Monday night I went to a TRX bootcamp class and it definitely lived up to its name. You want be humbled? Unless you're a mega body building, my guess is that this class will bring you to your knees. But it's one of those great workouts that feel so challenged, you have to go back until you can conquer it. So, that's what I'm going to do.

I have an incredibly busy workout week this week - TRX Bootcamp for an hour on Monday (not on the schedule - BONUS), Tuesday - 1 hour cruise interval run and then an hour of master's swim, Wednesday - 1 hour hill training on the bike, Thursday - 1 hour striders and then an hour of master's swim, Friday 90 minute bike, Saturday - long run and another bike session and Sunday a three hour reverse brick (run 60 minutes followed by a 2 hour bike with hills!). Then back on Monday again (no rest) for that TRX bootcamp - I'm pretty sure I will not survive - but at least the weather has been great.

No comments: