Sunday, November 27, 2011

Three Days Left to Go

Made it easily through Thanksgiving however, I have to say that there are some things I would like to have I just don't know how lenient I will allow myself. I don't want to blow this. Can't wait to weigh myself on Thursday morning.

Today's challenge - I googled Homemade Larabars and there are a bunch of recipes to choose from. I chose one for Chocolate Coconut Larabars and it was very easy to make. I put this in the refrigerator to set and will try them tomorrow. Also had a very good roast today that I made in the crockpot. I also tried googling homemade Miracle Whip because I think I just don't like mayonnaise. I might try putting some pineapple juice in my mayo to sweeten it up - maybe that will make it better. If I could conquer this one, then I would be SO happy.

The countdown to my cruise is at 6 days - can't wait.

No comments: