Tuesday, October 23, 2007

AGHHHH!!! Weight Woes

So the weight focus is just not happening yet - apparently. I got on the scale today and I'm up 2 lbs. again! I just finished a weekend of 2 hour bike ride, 2 hour run and last night did one hour of core work at the gym. Five hours of workouts in 3 days and no real over-eating - unless I'm missing it. So what is my problem!

So far here is today's breakfast - packet of oatmeal, small container of light yogurt and ruby red grapefruit cup.

Today's snack - Pria bar and banana

Lunch will not be very controlled - we are having a work seminar where lunch will be served. Let's see how I do.

I plan on running for an hour after work and then I have a hair appt at 6:00 pm - no real time to grab a good dinner - maybe I'll just go with a protein bar and a glass of milk and try to have only fruit for a snack before bed.

Tomorrow, I will weigh again to see if I've made progress. I know you can't lose it all overnight, but you can get back on track.

No comments: