Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5 - The Weekend

Breakfast - 2 eggs, 2 pieces bacon and a cup of Terri's Cocoa Latte - Whole30 style! Ymmmmm.

Had a hair appt in the morning so it was breakfast and then on my way. When I got home I had a banana and some nuts. For lunch, I had 2 organic hotdogs and a salad with tomatoes, olives and homemade avocado dressing. Had a few grapes as a snack and a Larabar.

Dinner was sweet potato, turnip, and green peppers and onions sauteed in coconut oil - I really enjoy this. I also had some leftover turkey breast and a salad, same as lunch but with homemade creamy italian dressing.

I did nothing constructive today...what a waste! It was a beautiful day outside but I ran yesterday - 6 miles and didn't feel like running two days in a row. My ribs are starting to feel better so maybe next week I can get back on a strength training regimine. I'm going to swim tomorrow and see how that feels.

No comments: