Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6

I'm not even into this one week and there are a couple of things I'm finding difficult to live without - mayonnaise. The homemade looks awesome and tastes horrible. I made some ranch dressing out of it today and it's acceptable but nothing that I would die for...

Got up early for church and took along a banana, some almond butter and 4 protein bites. Ate all but three of the protein bites prior to going to swim. Swam 1500 yards and my chest started to hurt, so called it a day. Ate the remaining protein bites on the drive home.

Lunch today was not very good - I put some canned crab meat on a salad of greens, some olives and chopped egg. Used the avocado dressing - I really didn't like it and threw half of it in the trash. I also tried making a deviled egg out of my mayo - hated it and threw it away. Ate a Larabar for sustenance.

I put chili together in the crockpot for dinner tonight - had that and a salad. Throughout the day I ate some nuts, an apple and some grapes.

A lot of the things I would be eating I cannot because of the mayo issue - no egg salad or tuna salad. I'm making a list of groceries again so that I have plenty of acceptable food in the house. I'm looking forward to having a cocoa latte again tomorrow.

I'm probably eating too many fruits but I'm feeling hungry. Hopefully tomorrow will be better and I'll 7 days under my belt.

No comments: