Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Slacking on the Journal - But down to Single Digits

Woo hoo only 8 days left to go - but is that the END? This weighs on my mind daily. I certainly don't want this effort to go to waste but there are some things I want to eat. So how do you manage this? First, I'm very interested in seeing what my weight is. I really haven't starved myself BUT if I eat this way and add in forbidden foods I believe any weight loss will go away - don't want that to happen.

Also, the cruise is coming up and I won't be able to tightly control what I eat. My thought is to go with the standard - fill the plate with vegetables, have a salad and some protein and I should be OK. Maybe try to keep sugars to a bare minimum however, I'm looking forward to some real cafe mochas - I will have to be careful with that. I also want to indulge a bit in some alcoholic drinks while on my trip. All this will be OK as long as I get back in control once home.

I don't trust myself either - this scares me. But we shall see.

No comments: